Saturday, March 17, 2007

How to Train a Happy Dog in 15 Minutes a Day!

Hi, naturally I want you to buy my ebook, but the main thing is to get your dog trained, to make him happy. Dogs are very much like kids, they WANT to do what you want them to do. They don't know the language, so teach it to them with love and patience and they will stand on their heads to do your bidding.
Feel free to go to my web site and read the free articles to help you, and write me with your questions and I will try to answer. The only reason I have a book to sell is because for over 25 years I have used this training method and they LOVE it! They dragged us to class, they jumped up and down with joy when we said, "Wanna work?", so I want to share this. And I also guarantee it will work. Go to DogTraining15MinsADay